Creation Science Events in the NW USA
Apologetics Symposium - Thursday evenings at Cedar Park Church, Bothell WA. These educational programs feature different speakers each month and are available through live webcast for those unable to attend in person.
Annual Creation Conference - We organize the annual Seattle Creation Conference. This is a 2-day event that takes place Friday evening and all day Saturday each year at various Churches around the Puget Sound. It is a free event that features multiple speaker from creation ministries around the world.
Classes and Seminars - We also offer seminars and classes at Christian schools, Churches, Christian teacher's conventions, and meetings of regional creationist groups.Contact the NWCN to request a speaker or host the next creation conference.
Upcoming Regional Educational Events
Monsters of the Ancient World
October 16th at 7PM
Download Poster/Flier (PDF
Cedar Park Church
16300 112th Ave NE
Bothell, WA 98011
7pm PDT, 8 MDT, 9 CDT, 10
EDT, and Friday at 2am GMT
Evolutionary theory holds that dinosaurs dominated the earth during the Age of Reptiles, some 230 to 65 million years ago, before mammals evolved. Then they were all killed off by some catastrophic event, generally supposed to have been an asteroid strike. But mounting evidence indicates that although there was a cataclysmic event in the past, some dinosaurs survived. Hundreds of clues from many different cultures around the world lend support to the contention that they were around much more recently than 65 million years ago. If this is true, serious questions are raised about dinosaur evolution and the evolutionary timescale.This talk will introduce the subject of dinosaurs, and present evidence from paleontology, archaeology, legends, old chronicles, and the Bible that stories of ancient monsters were more than just myths. This evidence will undergird the case for recent creation and the accuracy of the Bible.
About the Speaker:
Bruce Barton has degrees in meteorology and theology, with studies in engineering and graduate work in atmospheric sciences. Mr. Barton was an instrumentation engineer in Research and Development for Weyerhaeuser Company until retirement.
He has a broad background as a teacher and speaker to groups of all ages in a wide range of subjects including science and technology, aviation, and Bible topics, particularly apologetics. He has been speaking and teaching on the creation–evolution controversy for ten years. He also serves on the boards of directors for the 7 Wonders Museum at Mt. St. Helens and the Creation Association of Puget Sound.
Other Regional Event Announcements
- Apologetics Forum of Snohomish County - Meets forth friday each month at Atonement Free Lutheran Church, Arlington WA.
- Creation Association of Puget Sound - Meets second friday each month.
- Creation Apologetics - Chris Ashcraft's speaking schedule at various locations in the NW USA.
- Creation Encounter Tours Various location in Oregon and Washington.
- Design Science Association Meets third Saturday each month at Greater Portland Bible Church, Portland OR.
- Foundations in Genesis Idaho and Oregon Meetings Foundations in Genesis Idaho - Oregon
- Institute for Creation Science Portland OR
- North Sound Creation Friends
- Northwest Creation Conference - Annual conference in Portland OR
- NWCreationNews - Email Newsletter by the Northwest Creation Network
- Seattle Creation Conference Annual conference in Seattle metro
Events Outside the NW Region