Creation Science Research
Numerous creation science organizations and museums are actively engaged in scientific research. New creation science theories and the findings of investigators are documented in peer reviewed journals, and presented at creation science conferences.
The Van Andel Creation Research Center located in Chino Valley Arizona is pictured at right. The center was founded by the Creation Research Society, and is strategically located in or near a very large variety of biological and geological areas important to the creation community including the Grand Canyon which is only about 2 hours to the north.
The RATE Group - Creation scientists at the Institute for Creation Research and the Creation Research Society are collaborating on a project to study factors that might affect radioisotope dating. Specialists in Geology, Geophysics, Astrophysics, and Physics are actively engaged in this line of research.
The Hanson Research Station is a creation science paleontology research facility located in northeastern Wyoming near the South Dakota Black Hills. The HRS is situated within deposits of sandstones and shales with abundant fossils which herald evidence of Earth History, including fish, turtles, and clams as well as dinosaurs and plants.
- ArcImaging Home Noah's Ark Search
- Archaeology Projects by Associates for Biblical Research
- ARCTUR Research Geological Lab - Creation Geology - Russian
- Creation Evidences Museum; Glen Rose, TX
- Excavations at the Creation Evidence Museum
- Creation Research and its Implication For Science - Article by Ben Clausen
- Earth History Research Center Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
- Hanson Research Station located in northeastern Wyoming.
- Institute for Creation Research Current and past projects
- Jordan Hall Research Associates, Inc.
- Molecular History Research Center a nonprofit organization in Washington which conducts research for the purpose of pursuing molecular theories that have a Biblical creation perspective.
- Noah's Ark Search
- RATE Group - ICR Creation scientists with specialized training in Geology, Geophysics, Astrophysics, and Physics are actively engaged in research into "Radioisotopes and the Age of The Earth.
- The Center for Theology and Natural Sciences
- The Creation Research Database Keyword Search Research Pulications (URL unknown)
- Van Andel Creation Research Center - Chino Valley, AZ